domingo, 8 de marzo de 2009

Películas

The cinema is something thai i love, if a I could I watched movies for a month full, and i just say a month because i love do other things.

Well, this week i watched a film and 5 short films.

The short films were 5 that were nominated to the oscar, and the winner, jeje. I love the specially 1 of them. All of them were excellents, and 3 of them make me cry, because in a little time the expres a lot of feels. Well the die is something that i don't like, but It is not caused to afraid me, no, i feel that the people never is prepared for it, i specially, and it will happen one day, always the people feel sad, I think, because you wouldn't say to the other person something, and when you remember them, you will think about it. The short film that i liked, is about it, and after when it ended, i just cried, cause i remember somenthing like that.

Aniway, i recomended this short films, they are in cinepolis in different hours just look for them.

In the other hand i saw "watchmen" the film was excellent, unfourtunally i read the magazine book before and now i have a problem with the film because its too fast, maybe in these week i talk about it, today i just wanna sleep.

1 comentario:

  1. muy bien lic, muy bien..con que me quiere hacer competencia hablando de peliculas ehhh. Un fuerte abrazo.

    ResponderEliminar